Thinking to lunch a full blast campaign in Google Adwords or any other banner advertisement product? Wait No rush, read the below 10 key points.
(1) Keep the design simple but interesting. It is not necessarily true that people do not read ads. People love creative ads. You only have a few seconds to impress a potential customer through your banner, so don’t lose them right from the start by having an over the top, complicated advertising banner.
(2) Keep your wording short and simple. You only have few seconds to grab attention of the viewer, so those short and simple words must be able to make them understand about your service or product.
(3) Give people a reason to click: Mainly viewers will only respond to a compelling proposition, they react favorably to banners that provide them a chance to win something. A banner where they can get something for free or a special discount also gets high click rates.
(4) Provide a call to action. You have to make sure, you are asking your potential customer to “Click Here” or “Submit” for more information.
(5) Target your ads : If you are looking for graphic designers for a site catering fonts, a SEO professional who clicks on your banner is less relevant to you. A campaign targeted to a specific audience is likely to return better results. A targeted campaign is geared to a specific audience, be it a certain demographic group or people working in a specific industry.
(6) Use enticing words with eye catching font. Everyone likes to get something for free, so if you are offering it, throw in the words “Free” or “Special Offer” to increase the CTR on your banner ad design. If you use fewer words, you can use a bolder, larger font. If you must use more than one font, use two at the most.
(7) Choose images creatively; use only bright/rich images: Using bright images will help attract attention, however, be careful not to use irrelevant images to your service or business.
(8) Test your banner ads before going to full blast campaign: No rush, before shooting the banner ad campaign, upload the banner in a page with other contents and images, and share the link through twitter or facebook, and see the reaction.
(9) Do not be misleading, wrong message won’t help you to get business: In order to make advertisement tempting, some people show something that has nothing to do with what they are selling just to grab a viewers’ attention. Don’t do that. Make sure your banner ad design portrays the truth.
(10) Don’t just send them to your home page: If the banner ad doesn’t carry the viewer (clicker) through to the product landing page, it’s pointless. Always use a cleverly designed killer landing page so that none of your potential customer get chance to escape.
Well, if you think these points make sense or should I have to add some more points? Just leave a comment below, I value your comments.
And, If you need any assistance or help to create effective PPC banner ads, please feel free to get in touch with me.
Photo: Joe Guitar