In this post I’m trying to reflect what I learned so far from my spiritual journey.
1. You are your own God.
2. Your parents are your greatest almighty.
3. Nothing is perfect in this planet, thats why its beautiful.
4. I’m more a creature, a mammal, a mankind, a man than an aryan, a Hindu, a Brahmin, a Nepali.
5. Learning is an endless process throughout our life BUT only favour you need to do to your brain is keep your ego out of your body and listen anything.
6. Our brain is nurtured by greedy capitalism and crony politics.
Thats it for now