Here, I’ve summed up 10 mantras for a freelance graphic designer.
1. Be an idea freak than a tool jockey.
2. Corporate style sucks, try something out of box.
3. Don’t write, illustrate, visual expression is even stronger then words.
3. Don’t believe in your fans and friends “LIKE” they even praise your cat’s picture.
4. Minor distraction is poison to kill major productivity, so use social media responsively.
5. Only your wife loves your hidden meaning inside a design.
6. Your design should drag a visitor to click so that your client can make more sells.
7. Consistency is the king.
8. Using beautiful girls in design was dinosaur’s business.
9. Map what you think… pencil papers still rocks.
10. Focus on your name before making it a logo.