Frequently asked questions about hiring me
To save the time of my potential clients, I’ve answered most of the repetitive frequently asked questions I receive. If you want some additional explanation, please do get in touch.
- How much does it cost to work with you for a logo design?
- What are your charges for other services that are related to graphic designing?
- What mode of payment will be accepted by you?
- What other details would you require to give me an accurate quote for hiring your services?
- How will I be involved in the designing processes?
- How much time would you require to get me the logo?
- Will I have the rights for the logos you design?
- Will you forward the final logo design to my printer or service provider?
- I need my designing work to be completed yesterday. Can you assist me with this?
- How should I contact you to get a logo design done for me?
- Can I get in touch with you via phone?
- Can I suggest you my ideas if the logo designs provided to me are unsatisfactory?
- Do you provide services related to redesigning a logo that already exists?
- Can I have a look at your past works?
- What are the different files I can expect to receive?
- I am from another country. Will I be eligible to avail your services?
- What are the different designing services on offer?
- Will the current trends be incorporated for my logo designs?
- What about style guides for creating brand identities? Will you be able to create one for me?
Hiring me for a logo design usually cost $300 and more. For more details please visit my pricing page.
Prices largely depend on your requirements and other factors. To get more details you can visit the contact page and send in your details. I will give you my quote upon reviewing your requirements. There will surely be no obligation.
Paypal is accepted. However, I will accept bank transfers too.
For both price and time estimates related to your project, you only need to mention details and send it across to me. I will get back to you with my quotation as early as possible. They will be no obligation.
I shall get in touch with you before the commencement of the project. Thereon, you will be required to either suggest or approve milestones to enable me to continue with the work in hand.
For the first set of logo drafts, I might require a week or two. And for the revision rounds, I might require one or two business days.
Absolutely! you will have complete rights over the finalized design.
All my designs will be printer ready and it can be forwarded to your provider.
Quick delivery of logo designs will largely depend on my present work status. However, I will do by level best to accommodate your work and to deliver it to you as early as possible.
There are few options for you. You can either fill out this form and send it across to me or send me a mail firstname.lastname@example.org. I shall get back to you with my reply within a day or sooner.
Yes, surely. All my clients are provided with my personal contact number. They can feel free to contact me anytime between 9am and 5pm GMT on weekdays (excluding the general holidays).
You are always free to contact me with your own ideas and suggestions provided they are workable. However I will do my best to provide you with more samples that could be of interest to you.
I will provide you with redesigning services as well. For this, you need to send me a email right here
Surely, here’s my portfolio. You can always contact me with your queries.
Shall provide you final files in Ai, EPS, JPG, PNG, GIF, and TIFF. If you’re in need of specific file types please feel free to ask. I use industry professional software, so my services and deliverable files are flexible.
It really doesn’t matter which country you belong to or which time zone you fall into. I will be available to provide my services to you. I have previously worked for clients belonging to different nationalities. I am also available on Skype.
Though I have always been interested in logo design and band identity, I have enough experience and expertise in these areas as well:
Website design, Invitations, Stationery (letterheads, business cards, envelopes, etc.), Annual reports, Flyers/posters, Promotional materials ( Like direct mail etc), Ad designs (both offline and online ads), Book cover design
There are much more work that I can do. Fell free to contact me while asking for more details.
The main objective of my work would be to help build a brand image for my clients and just look flashy only through designs. It’s really hard for my clients to re-visit me after few years when their brand image has undergone a total change over the years. My aim would be to help business owners retain their brand image until they wish to carry out their businesses.
Providing my clients with a style guide is very much possible and an option. This largely depends on the client’s size and their requirements. For example, if the client is an individual there is no great need to own a style guide. However, if the client is larger in size, say, 500 in number then these guides could be handy. Generally, these style guides are provided to our clients in PDF files. They can be single page to multiple pages in length. They would typically contain necessary details like colour codes, page positioning, correct reproduction size, isolation size, usage instructions, etc.